Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coffee Prices Set to Rise Again?

The price of coffe is set to increase worldwide, but that does not mean I plan on drinking less.  I am an admitted coffee snob, and if I could find a job where I do nothing but sell the benefits of coffee to other people, I would be a happy camper.  Cupping and slurping, coffee is my indulgence.

 

While others drown their misery away in gallons and gallons of beer and liquor, I choose to pause and indulge in it's aromatic bouquet of bright florals or earthy flavors.  When paired with a quiet time and a journal, my day begins to go from dull to full.  As the coffee beans grind, I smile and think about what lies ahead of me and I plan my day.  Coffee invigorates my senses and awakens my spirit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected