Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Publix Jackpot on Dog Treats

I got a good deal on the Purina One Begging Strips at Publix this week, so in true BOGO fashion, I couldn't resist going back and getting some more.

Here is what I got on my last run to Publix a few minutes ago.  

Deal 1:  Purina One Begging Strips Normally:  $3.00 a bag.  Here is what I scored:  Using a B1G1 for every Purina One Begging Strips bag I purchased, I also scored a free Busy Bone Dog Treat...which basically translates to any newbie couponer the following deal:  B1G3 Free...in other words, I bought 1 bag of Begging Strips, got another one free PLUS two Free Busy Bones.

Total Price Paid:  $6 for four bags of Purina Begging Strips and four Busy Bones.  If I had paid full price for all of them it would have cost me $26. So I saved 77%!!!! or $18.

Deal 2:  Bic Mechanical Pencils for Back to School:  Normally $2.69 a piece.  They were on sale for $1 or 3 for $3.  Bought two and used two $1 Target coupons.  Paid:  FREE and saved $5.38 or 100%.

Deal 3:  Contessa Microsteam Shrimp:  Normally $6.99 a piece.  They were B1G1 this week knocking the price down to $3.50 a piece.  Using a $2 off coupon, I got it for $1.50 and saved 79%.

Grand Total I would have paid:  $38.37
Actually paid:  $7.50
Savings of:  80%.

Yeah, those who think that couponing is a waste of time are really not doing their homework.  I bought almost $70 worth of stuff today for $15.  With the savings I just made, I can either go get an hour massage, fill up two tanks of gas or go get a mani AND a pedicure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected