Friday, July 23, 2010

My Husband Blocks the Sun

Tonight as I was thinking about all of the funny things that make me smile about Ben, one of the things which I noticed about him first was how broad his back is compared to other guys. He sleeps closest to our bedroom window and when I wake up early in the morning I cannot tell if the sun has come out yet because he blocks my view of the outside. It is like sleeping next to a massive brick wall.

Even though he is HUGE, I don't complain. I like feeling his arms encircle me at night and miss the way he reaches out to hold me when he is fast asleep.  It is the most comforting feeling in the world and I am looking forward to the day when I can sleep next to him again.

Stupid deployment. Being at war sucks and I have a great idea on how we can end it. All we need to do is deploy all of the separated military spouses, give them a weapon and let them take out their angst on any terrorists who dare to pop up like annoying moles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected