Sunday, April 17, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip 04-17 savings of 67%

Before you judge, keep in mind I buy most of my meats and produce at the base commissary so this is the rest of it. With rising food prices, I get my savings however I can.

2 BREYERS HALF GALLON ICE CREAM…bogo plus a Target $1.50 off web coupon knocked it down to $2 per half gallon. Normal price: $5.98 each!!!

Birdseye Steamfresh Veggies were 50% off. Using a $1 off of 3 brought it down to under $.60 a bag. Normal price: $1.90 each.

Kellog's Pop Tarts: BOGO. Using a $1 off of 3 brought it down to $.66 a box. Normal price: $1.98 each.

Pedigree Dogfood (4.4lbs) Normally $4.99. Store savings of $1 off plus $3 off coupon made them $.99 each.

Pedigree WetDog food: Normally $.77 a can. Coupon for BOGO knocked it down to $.38 a can.

Lipton 100ct Ice Tea Bags: Normally $3.39 a box. Bogo and with $1 off of each box made it $.70 a box.

Wesson Oil: Normally$4.29 a bottle. BOGO and wih a $.60 off coupon for each bottle made it $1.50 a bottle.

Jimmy Dean Sausage: Normally $3.50 each. Store sale was 2/$6 and with $1 off of 2 made it $2.50 per roll. Not much of a savings, but we make a lot of sausage and eggs for breakfast, so I needed to restock it back up.

Ritz Munchables: Normally $2.99 a box. BOGO this week. Used a $1 off coupon for each box, paid $.50 a box.

Idahoan Mashed Potatoes: Normally $1.25 each. BOGO this week. Had a $1 off of three and paid $.29 a bag.

Land o'Lakes. Not on sale, but paid $1.09 with a $1 off coupon.

Smart Balance Spread: Normally $2.99 per container. BOGO this week, had a $1 off of two making it $1 per container.

Coffee Mate Creamer: Normally $1.62 each. This week was 4 for $6. Using 2 x $1 off coupons for two, knocked it down to $1 each.

Dole Canned Pineapple: Normally $1.55 each. BOGO this week. Had $.50 off of two. Doubles up to $1 off. Makes it $.27 a can.

Yesterday, I used an in ad coupon for $10 off of a $50 American Express giftcard. With a $4.95 activation fee, I am getting $50 worth of gift card for $45.05 and making back $5.05 per card.

My total purchases today were $174.92 with tax. Using store sales, manufacturer's q's (coupons) and the savings off of the gift card, I saved $114.90 and only paid $62.70.

I am not looking to buy $1000 worth of groceries for $150, but 8 am looking to save at least half when I grocery shop. Considering the cot of rising food prices, I will take the savings any way I can get them.

How do you save money?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected