Sunday, April 24, 2011

Creamed Corn and Rice. My twist.....

I took a Southen Living recipe and made it my own. The reviews are in and the people have spoken....it was a hit. So for those of you who love TRUE Southern cooking and none of that fancy stuff, here it is...

Ingredients:

4 cans Creamed Corn
2- 8 oz packages of cream cheese
4 TBS water
2 TBS sugar
1 8 oz package shredded cheddar cheese...I used sharp
1 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 cups Uncle Ben's Rice
1/4 c salted butter

Prepare:

Throw all ingredients into a crockpot and cook for four hours until ready. I gave it a stir every hour just to make sure the cheese was melted through.

Enjoy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected