Friday, August 5, 2011

Design for the home.

I am obsessed with discovering new ideas from pinterest.  Matter of fact, I have decided to publish a few of my favorite things I am planning on doing over the next few months for my house.  If you recall, I live on an army post, and so the outside of my house is a boring and bleak brown.  My belief is that the best way to dress up a beige lifestyle is with a little color....

Here is a GREAT idea for framing a little romance:




I love the clever functionality of the curtain rod in the following picture.




For me, the beauty in expressing yourself, is finding creative ways to express individuality without becoming a copycat of somebody else.  These are all ideas I can springboard from and leverage my own design...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected