Friday, June 3, 2011

Medal of Honor Ranger is a Prankster

Prank Loving Medal of Honor Recipient Takes It All In Hand. If you click on the link and read the story, it kind of puts things into perspective.  This is the type of recovery I like to see.  Not everybody responds in the same way and that is ok.  What gets me is how he has been able to come to terms with his life and his experiences.  Now he has a new mission.  How much more do we react when we get thrown a curveball and fall apart.  I know I did when my husband first deployed.  Then I put on my big girl panties, sucked it up, and overcame it the best way that I knew how.

What are some of the ways you cope with loss?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected